Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gorgeous Blogger Award.


Thanks so much Judy for passing on the gorgeous blog award.

Here are the rules:

By accepting this award I am require to tell you six things about myself that you don't know and then award it to six other gorgeous bloggers.

1) my favourite food is Italian. I love pasta, lasagna, gnochi, pizza and olives.

2) I have a real sweet tooth and love any kind of sweets.

3) I dream about Steve and I getting away on a holiday without any children. I think it will be a long time in the future though.

4) my favourite perfume is Lulu. I have a bottle of it in my cupboard that I have had for years. Unfortunately, one of my children pulled the spray nozzle off a long time ago and I haven't been able to find a replacement one that fits it. I think it is about 3/4 full too.

5) I love soaking in a bath with essential oils to make it smell nice.

6) In summer I love having a glass of wine with our main meal. Usually I will have a second one too. I just buy a cheap cask wine for this usually.

Now 6 bloggers to pass this award onto:

1) Kim from Baby yahyah.

2) Jo from Crazy Chaos at our house.

3) Peta from 7 little heads on 7 little beds.

4) Kate from Momopoly.

5) Sarah from More Than Enough.

6) Cathy from A Bit of the Blarney

8 comments:

peta said...

Oh, thanks for the award..I to dream of a holiday with just my husband too, we never had a honeymoon so it would be nice...one day ..... one day...

Jeanne said...

Congrats you gorgeous blogger you!!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the award, Therese! I am so honored and will play along soon. And I so enjoy finding out little tidbits about people. It's so fun! Your list was great!

Have a blessed day!

Cindy said...

That's a neat idea! It's good to learn about other blogging friends
cindy

Aubrey said...

I love a scented bath, too. Every so often, I treat myself to an order of bath bombs from LUSH (a natural cosmetics company out of Canada). Then I'll bathe and leave the water; it smells up almost the entire house! Mmmmmm.

Jeanne said...

Hey, did you notice that I gave you this award last week as well? I was just a bit slack about telling you. Sorry!! I do think you're 'gorgeous' though!!

http://ohpeacefulday.blogspot.com/2009/10/13-new-things-about-me.html

Kate Wicker said...

Thank you so much, Therese. What a nice way to start my morning. I'm humbled and honored that you thought of me. Now I have to just come up with six interesting, unknown facts about me. Hmmmmm... :)

God bless. (And you're a lovely preggo!)

RoyalTLady said...

Theresa,

I came via Cathy-A Bit of The Blarney after receiving an award from her which had apparently originated from you.

Hope you have great time blogging. Please drop by my blog.

thanks and cheers.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.